View Profile CootieGirl

7 Movie Reviews

U JUST GOT A DAILY FEATURE 4 DA GUD SWAG!!
i luv the smooth movements of pico and darnell parts after nene said "i shot dem DEAD" dynamic works, dis is just old skool on all sorts of levels and i luv it, im so happy u finished this!

nigahiga and nene rox!! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ♥♥♥♥

man i feel like i've been slurped back to 1999-2002 with the sound quality and that classy animation style
that's fucking fresh and the part where he pwns the cheese fucked me up so bAD AHAHAH

bro the frog smell liek they farded
F A R D E D

1 Game Review

okay hot damn this really took me back to the days of playing old ass assassin games on NG with the old looking graphics and flash styled music, especially with ruby gloom being apart of my childhood too LUL
solid work! >:]

3 Audio Reviews

ur myoosik soundz liek literal hyperpop but NG edition, da sound design 4 da snare + SFX slaps!!
it's so happi sounding, i heart diz berri much!!

YOOOO THIS GOT THEM VIBES THAT PICO 2 HAS AND I LUV IT!!
am i allowed 2 use this in a upcoming animation i'm doing on NG 4 da saturday morning newgrounds? O_O

*AGGRESSIVELY HEADBANGS*
Piconjo u better start making more trax cause imma start driving down the street with this one, we love ya king

48 Art Reviews

DA COOTIE DOODLE/??? U HAZ CAPTURED MY WHOLE MOOD RITE DERE CUZ DAZ ME 24/7 BWAHFKJSAFKAJ
tank u so much 4 dooblin za cootie again, iz so cute BALGHGHG ;-;

SUSSYBAGEL responds:

LMAOOOO every time I see that one emoji makes me think of you xDD

MAI BAYBEEES AHHJKFSKJFKLS TANK U SO MUCH U IZ SWAG 2!!!
I NEED 2 DOOBL UR OCS IN RETURN CUZ I HEART THEIR AESHTETIC!! 5/5 u made cootie n b!tchy look so adorabul here yaya >_<

KungFuCarafu responds:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WAHHHH I 4GOT 2 REPLY 2 DIS SO SORRI!! BUT LEMME JUST SAY I RLY LUV HOW DIS CAME OUT IT WUZ WORTH DA WAIT!! next tiem i wanna toss in MUCH MOAR choccy coins cuz da shading n colors r rly nice and how u drew her iz so so cyoot!! ;_;
tank u so much 4 drawing my cringy lil skrunkly da when, def considering on commissioning u in da futurez!!

The future of our world is here. But for all eternity, I'm stuck in Scatman's World on Windows Movie Maker.

Cootie Patootie @CootieGirl